FACEBOOK ADVERTISING...

CONNECT WITH YOUR TARGET MARKET

13 MILLION PEOPLE+

There are over 13 million people right now using Facebook in Australia. And Facebook offers Australian businesses the opportunity to connect with these 13 million people using clever targeted campaigns. That sounds like a great opportunity, right? Yet for some reason, only 5% of Australian business owners use Facebook successfully to connect with their target market. Only 5% do it the right way!! The other 95% are wasting their money.

 

 

FACEBOOK MANAGEMENT OR FACEBOOK LEADS?

At SOCIALFISH Media, we offer two different types of services to help you gain more traffic, leads and sales from Facebook. One service is Facebook Management. The other service is Facebook Leads.

FACEBOOK MANAGEMENT

Facebook Management, is a service where we connect with your Facebook and basically manage your page. Management can range from doing professional posts, replying to page messages from potential customers, running promotions, boosting posts or previous posts, increasing your page likes, designing your page profile, audience targeting, setting up new pages and more.

FACEBOOK LEADS

Facebook Leads, is a service that we provide for those businesses that want to connect to high-value clients. We target your select audience and advertise your product or service. Prospective customers may click on the advert to read the offer. Some may be interested in your product or service and request that you contact them directly to find out more. They leave us their full contact details. This person is called a lead. You only pay for leads.

Find out more about Facebook Management...

Find out more about Facebook Leads...

WANT TO FIND OUT HOW FACEBOOK ADVERTISING CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT HOW MUCH FACEBOOK ADVERTISING WILL COST YOU?

WHAT CLIENTS SAY...

SocialFish Media have been fantastic in helping my business gain mass exposure on Facebook, as well as doing some great adverts for me. I am in an industry where there is a lot of restriction on what Facebook will allow and their knowledge of social media marketing and advertising has allowed me to navigate through all the obstacles and gain greater conversions as well. I highly recommend SocialFish Media to any business wanting to advertise on social media.

Ray Kelly

Founder & CEO Ray Kelly Fitness

I can't thank Greg from SocialFish Media enough for helping our business. Fantastic new web site and advertising campaign. I highly recommend SocialFish Media to anyone who needs to revamp their current business and increase sales. Thanks again for all your work.

Amy Nohra

Manager Husband & Wife Cleaning Team

Starting a new business can be a little overwhelming, even more so when you're wanting to develop a website for the first time. Greg at SocialFish Media stepped me through this process and offered fantastic advice on the best way to present my new business. Greg is personable and made me feel like nothing was too much trouble. If you're looking for a web designer, make sure you give Greg a call.

Jodie Nowlan

Founder & Manager at KIS Virtual Admin Services

Hi Greg, what can I say. You have done a fantastic job creating our new website for us. I can't thank you enough. You are amazing at what you do. Wishing you all the success for the future.

Thanks again,

Sarah

Sarah Kuzzi

Director ESER Property

SocialFish media did a great job for me in building a website to showcase my art. Very responsive and understanding of my needs. Christine Hyde Artworks

Christine Hyde

Christine Hyde Artworks
Scroll to top